Property Management - Mijas Costa
SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
Those provided for in Article 20 of the Horizontal Property Act 2013.
– To oversee the proper running of the house, its installations and services, and to issue the appropriate warnings and reprimands to the owners.
– Prepare in advance and submit to the board the plan of foreseeable expenses, proposing the necessary means to meet them.
– Attend to the upkeep and maintenance of the house, arranging for ordinary repairs, and for extraordinary repairs, adopting urgent measures, immediately informing the Board or, where appropriate, the owners.
– To execute the agreements adopted in matters of works and to make the appropriate payments and recoveries.
– To act, where appropriate, as secretary of the Board and to keep the documentation of the Community at the disposal of the owners.
– All other powers conferred upon it by the Board.
Delivery of monthly balance sheets
The funds of the Community would be deposited in a current account in the name of the Community with Solbank without any charges of any kind for the Community. We deliver balance sheets, as well as balance sheets compared to the budget.
Of debit balances, preparation of necessary documentation for legal claims and agreement with lawyer not to charge fees until completion of the legal claim.
Regular visits to the Community
We move around to check work, follow up on the work of staff, look at owner complaints, etc.
Preparation of minutes in Spanish and English.
Correspondence with owners in Spanish, English, German, French and Dutch.
Information and reminders on legal matters
For example, payment dates for Municipal Taxes, Rubbish, Property, Income Tax, etc.